Friday, April 8, 2011

Sun, it shines


Most of the group
Crammed into a one-person elevator. So Russian!

At the Hermitage. Favorite part of Russia so far.

I've heard before that the years seem to get shorter as you get older.  I've also heard (forgot where?) that time seems to last longer when you're learning and and experiencing new things, that's why days seem like months when you're a child, but shrink as you age.  That must be why the days seem to last longer here--so many new experiences, so many new things to see...

With the weather warming up, street musicians are beginning to show up, as well as people selling things on the sidewalk.  When I get out of class I'm no longer walking as quickly as possible to the metro stop and then to the dorm.  The weather makes it much more pleasant to linger and take everything in. With less than 2 months left, it's time to get out and explore. 

Time to make every hour count.  I'll keep you posted on all of my adventures!

(ps- Recently, one of the girls here shot a few videos for a comedy competition.  Here's one where I make a guest appearance: http://vimeo.com/21881549)


No comments:

Post a Comment