Thursday, December 30, 2010

Update

A lot has happened recently!


Since last I blogged, I have bought my plane ticket to Russia and figured out the whole visa situation! My flight leaves January 29. The first leg of the flight is from San Diego to JFK in New York, and then JFK to Sheremetyevo in Moscow, Russia! Why am I flying out of San Diego, an airport that is over an hour-and-a-half away, you ask? Wellllllll one of the other students on the program happens to be flying out of San Diego so now I have a travel partner! yay!
(as a sidenote, i have been told the airline we are flying has orange seats, an added perk)


As for the visa, funny story..apparently, there is a place I can apply for my Russian visa in LA, so my dad is going to take me on Monday. Don't know how I missed that...


Mission for this weekend: Get together paperwork for the visa application.

No comments:

Post a Comment